Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More Photos

Here are several more photos - once again please email us with names or corrections
Blog Editor Mike McDonald & David Holmes 1973-Kilbuck park

Steve Massengale, David Moore, Jerry Street, Donnie Adams, Miguel ?
Probably summer 1972
Photo is probably from a "Jesus festival" in Elwood Indiana
Far left partially obscured, Steve Heifner, 3 unknown males, Donnie Adams, Beth Robey


Jerry brown, Tom Prough, Steve Heifner, Donnie Adams at Brenda Walker's parents home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second picture, the second person on from the left is David Moore. Dave is a good friend of mine and I know that at that time he frequented "Brother Jerry's" place a great deal. I sure miss those days. Jerry Van Dyke 11/23/07.

Michael and Karen McDonald said...

Jerry,

I would love to email Dave and re-connect with him after all these years. He was a great guy. Do you have his email address?

Were you at Jerry's during those days?

Mike McDonald

Dale Brown said...

Yes please Jerry...I too knew David very well. He actually was a roadie in a band I was in and He came to Jerry's(I think for the first time)with Doug Melton and myself. I would love to reconnect. Dale Brown