Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome Home


Welcome to this new blog! This blog is the result of conversations I have recently had with several old friends. All of us were a participants in and affected by what is commonly called "The Jesus Movement", that extraordinary time in American culture and history than roughly began around 1967 and ended in 1973.

We all lived in central Indiana during that time period, coming from Anderson, Alexandria, Muncie, New Castle, Middletown and other places, some from across the country.

The primary focus of this blog is to remember the good times and bad times that experienced during those hectic years. We are all older now and hopefully somewhat wiser. Many of the things we saw and participated in have had a lasting impact upon our lives.

This is not my blog, but rather it is our story. The story of a bunch of kids, some who were searching and some who were not. Many of us found something which dramatically changed the rest of our lives.

I encourage you to contact me via email. Tell me your story, send me any pictures you have. Let's hear your "testimony". What did those times mean to you and how do you remember them now?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That may be me sitting behind my father (Charles Resler) as he's teaching. I remember being there when he was ministering there and that does look like me when I was a teenager. David Resler (Elijah) davidresler@aol.com